EFFECTIVE DATE: JUNE 1, 2015
- In the event you learn we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete the information.
You can access and browse our site without disclosing your personal information and providing personal information on this site is voluntary. Personal information includes information that is personal in nature and which may be used to identify you such as name, email address, or mailing address. Declining to provide personal information or providing inaccurate personal information may result in not being contacted by a recruiter and not receiving marketing materials.
- We request personal information on this website for the benefit of users who want more information about the Air National Guard and/or wish to be contacted by a recruiter. Disclosure of this information is voluntary. All information is collected in accordance with applicable federal law and is protected from unauthorized disclosure by the Privacy Act of 1974, the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Records Act.
- The personal information you may provide will be used to identify, contact, and provide personal information to you on the Air National Guard, and enlistment or commissions in the Air National Guard. If you do not provide your personal information you will not receive more information on the Air National Guard.
When you browse through any website, certain information about your visit can be collected.
We automatically collect the following types of information about your visit:
- Domain from which you access the Internet;
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when surfing the Internet);
- Operating system and information about the device or browser used when visiting the site;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Content you visited or downloaded and website (such as google.com or bing.com) or referral source (email notice or social media site) that connected you to the website;
- We also collect usage information for statistical purposes. Our computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of the most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, detecting broken links, and identifying system performance or problem areas. We may use third party vendors to collect such data.
- This website uses third-party cookies for such things as tracking the number of visitors and onsite behavior, for site surveys, and for determining advertising effectiveness.
- There are two types of cookies, single session (temporary), and multi-session (persistent). Session cookies last only as long as your Web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods.
- Session Cookies
We use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through our site. These cookies let our server know that you are continuing a visit to our site. The OMB Memo 10-22 Guidance defines our use of session cookies as "Usage Tier 1-Single Session.”
- Persistent Cookies
We and our third party vendors use persistent cookies to differentiate between new and returning visitors to our site. We also use persistent cookies to identify individuals interested in the Air National Guard, and to tailor our communications with such individuals. The OMB Memo 10-22 Guidance defines our use of persistent cookies as "Usage Tier 2-Multi-session”. We do not associate personal information with persistent cookies.
- We and our Vendors store persistent cookies for up to 5 years.
- If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can opt out or disable cookies in your browser. You will still have access to all information and resources at this website. However, turning off cookies may affect the functioning of this website. Be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at all other websites you visit as well.
- Sharing of Information We may share your personal information with third party service providers, such as marketing and advertising contractors of the Air National Guard, database administrators, lead processing and fulfillment companies, the Air National Guard, and direct mail houses to help improve certain aspects of this website, provide their services to us, or provide you information. These third party service providers may only use your personal information in order to provide these services. We also may provide your personal information to other third parties as required by law or to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authority. Additionally, we may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health or safety of you, another person or the public generally.
- Problems, Comments or Questions If you experience any problems with this website, or if you have any comments or suggestions, please email: email@example.com
Calculate Your Pay
To figure out your estimated basic annual salary, select your pay grade and your time in service. If you have not previously served, select E-1 Airman Basic with “0” years of service
Note: These calculations represent base pay and do not factor in potential income from other sources such as sign-on bonuses, specialty pay and tuition assistance, or non-cash compensation including health care and insurance.